FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring March 2022 edition reported 39 relevant events out of a 833 events collected.
Europe’s contribution is the most important share with a total of 67.83% collected events; 14.89% from Asia-Pacific, 5.04% from Middle East Africa and 12.24% from America.
Regulatory aspects have been highlighted principally in Croatia, Denmark, Finland, France, Germany, as well as a certain number of regulatory changes.
Statistics data have been mainly published in EFAMA, ESMA.
Some news to be highlighted (in alphabetical order):
- Argentina: Opening of the Argentine capital market to foreign issuers
- Bulgaria: Establishment of a single access point for cross-border testing of innovative products by the national competent authorities of the EU Member States
- Croatia: Notice of consultation with the interested public regarding the draft HanfaRulebook
- Denmark: New sustainability disclosure requirements when applying for authorization of new UCITS compartments, when registering new AIFs and when applying for authorization to market AIFs to retail investors
- EBA: ESAs recommend changes to make the PRIIPs key information document more consumer-friendly
- ESMA: ESMA consults on notifications for cross-border marketing and management of funds
- ESMA: Consultation Paper-Draft technical standards on the notifications for cross-border marketing and cross-border management of AIFs and UCITS
- Finland: Amendment to regulations and guidelines 9/2014 on the introduction of the LEI code
- France: Order of 16 May 2022 approving amendments to the AMF General Regulation
- France: The AMF publishes a summary of its findings regarding the costs and fees of UCITS marketed to retail investors
- Liechtenstein: Entry into force of the EEA FNDG
- Malta: Consultation Document on the MFSA Rule on the Pan-European Personal Pension Product and the Fees Relating Thereto
FundGlobam DiGital is accessible via the Client Access red button on fundglobam.com: please connect and download the Reports from the “Market Monitoring” folder.
Feel free to contact us for more information.
The 2022 edition of FundGlobam Monthly Market Monitoring is reaching a scope of 80+ markets covered:
Asia Pacific (APAC):
Australia, China ROC, Hong Kong, Indonesia, Japan, Macau, Malaysia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, South Korea, Thailand and Taiwan
European Union (EU):
Austria, Belgium, Bulgaria, Croatia, Cyprus, Czech Republic, Denmark, Estonia, Finland, France, Germany, Greece, Hungary, Ireland, Italy, Latvia, Lithuania, Luxembourg, Malta, Netherlands, Poland, Portugal, Romania, Slovakia, Slovenia, Spain, Sweden, the European Securities and Market Authority (ESMA), the European Banking Authority (EBA), the European Insurance and Occupational Pensions Authority (EIOPA), and the European Fund and Asset Management Association (EFAMA).
European Economic Area (EEA):
Iceland, Liechtenstein and Norway
Andorra, Guernsey, Isle of Man, Jersey, Monaco, San Marino, Switzerland and the UK (engaged into Brexit)
North America (NAM):
Canada Ontario and Quebec, the USA
Latin America (LAM):
Argentina, Bahamas, Bermuda, Brazil, British Virgin Islands, Cayman Islands, Chile, Colombia, Mexico, Panama, Peru and Uruguay
Middle East-Africa (MEA):
Bahrain, Dubai, Israel, Kuwait, Mauritius, Oman, Qatar, Saudi Arabia, South Africa and United Arab Emirates